TEACHER'S E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org TUTORIALS Wednesdays 11-12
Contents of this Blog
# BLOG STRUCTURE:This blog has pages, posts and widgets. # PAGES- Click on the titles at the top, read texts and comments and leave a reply if you wish. # POSTS- They are the materials on the wider column. # WIDGETS- They are additional materials in a reduced form, for example this one. "Widget" is a portmanteau for WIndow + gaDGET. WIDGETS: 0-The most recent posts 1-Box-net: files with course information 2-Del.icio.us links for learning English (Click and read the tags on the side bar of the del.icio.us page to find links for webpages that practise listening,tests, etc) 3-Tutorials 4-Vodpod videos (Click at the bottom to access the page with the complete list of videos:tagging unfinished) from 5 onwards: Odds and Ends- See for yourself.
- Free Online Pronunciation Dictionary
- Interesting blog for advanced 1 students
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:HELEN MACEY
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:INMA GARÍN
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:MARISA DE DIOS
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH THE BBC WORLD SERVICE
- Lovely blog from Gandia OLS (EOI)
- SHORT FILMS WITH SUBTITLES
- 108,248 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Cummings debacle has exposed Boris Johnson's weakness and dependency | Polly Toynbee May 26, 2020The prime minister is entirely unfit for the responsibility of his office. In cleaving to his special adviser, he looks the servant not the masterOut of the dark side emerged the power behind the throne. Can the supreme disrupter do humility? Can he grovel an apology in front of those he most despises?No regrets, not sorry, but he tried a kind of plea for pi […]Polly Toynbee