TEACHER'S E-MAIL email@example.com TUTORIALS Tuesdays and Wednesdays 12.15pm-Please contact the teacher by email to arrange a tutorial.
Contents of this Blog
# BLOG STRUCTURE:This blog has pages, posts and widgets. # PAGES- Click on the titles at the top, read texts and comments and leave a reply if you wish. # POSTS- They are the materials on the wider column. # WIDGETS- They are additional materials in a reduced form, for example this one. "Widget" is a portmanteau for WIndow + gaDGET. WIDGETS: 0-The most recent posts 1-Box-net: files with course information 2-Del.icio.us links for learning English (Click and read the tags on the side bar of the del.icio.us page to find links for webpages that practise listening,tests, etc) 3-Tutorials 4-Vodpod videos (Click at the bottom to access the page with the complete list of videos:tagging unfinished) from 5 onwards: Odds and Ends- See for yourself.
- Free Online Pronunciation Dictionary
- Interesting blog for advanced 1 students
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:HELEN MACEY
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:INMA GARÍN
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:MARISA DE DIOS
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH THE BBC WORLD SERVICE
- Lovely blog from Gandia OLS (EOI)
- SHORT FILMS WITH SUBTITLES
- 102,660 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Brexiteers promised a new dawn for UK farming, not agricultural Armageddon | Polly Toynbee August 15, 2019A new report sounds the death knell for Britain’s farms in the event of no deal. It’s not the vision our farmers were soldA small flock of sheep is trotting down Whitehall today to join a meeting of farmers who are coming together to mark the launch of a devastating report on the impact of a no-deal Brexit. The report rings the death knell for upland hill fa […]Polly Toynbee