TEACHER'S E-MAIL email@example.com TUTORIALS Tuesdays and Wednesdays 12.15pm-Please contact the teacher by email to arrange a tutorial.
Contents of this Blog
# BLOG STRUCTURE:This blog has pages, posts and widgets. # PAGES- Click on the titles at the top, read texts and comments and leave a reply if you wish. # POSTS- They are the materials on the wider column. # WIDGETS- They are additional materials in a reduced form, for example this one. "Widget" is a portmanteau for WIndow + gaDGET. WIDGETS: 0-The most recent posts 1-Box-net: files with course information 2-Del.icio.us links for learning English (Click and read the tags on the side bar of the del.icio.us page to find links for webpages that practise listening,tests, etc) 3-Tutorials 4-Vodpod videos (Click at the bottom to access the page with the complete list of videos:tagging unfinished) from 5 onwards: Odds and Ends- See for yourself.
- Free Online Pronunciation Dictionary
- Interesting blog for advanced 1 students
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:HELEN MACEY
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:INMA GARÍN
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:MARISA DE DIOS
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH THE BBC WORLD SERVICE
- Lovely blog from Gandia OLS (EOI)
- SHORT FILMS WITH SUBTITLES
- 102,253 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Who should be the next Tory leader? Our panel responds | Polly Toynbee and others May 24, 2019Theresa May will leave No 10 on 7 June. Her replacement will have a job on their hands to reunite the Conservatives Related: Theresa May resignation: Tories to choose new prime minister by July – live news Related: Feel no pity for Theresa May. She has been the worst prime minister in modern times | Owen Jones Continue reading...Polly Toynbee, Kate Maltby, Gaby Hinsliff and Martha Gill