WIKI https://english2017-18.wikispaces.com/ TEACHER'S E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org TUTORIALS Tuesdays 1.30pm and Wednesdays 4.45pm-Please contact the teacher by email to arrange a tutorial.
Contents of this Blog
# BLOG STRUCTURE:This blog has pages, posts and widgets. # PAGES- Click on the titles at the top, read texts and comments and leave a reply if you wish. # POSTS- They are the materials on the wider column. # WIDGETS- They are additional materials in a reduced form, for example this one. "Widget" is a portmanteau for WIndow + gaDGET. WIDGETS: 0-The most recent posts 1-Box-net: files with course information 2-Del.icio.us links for learning English (Click and read the tags on the side bar of the del.icio.us page to find links for webpages that practise listening,tests, etc) 3-Tutorials 4-Vodpod videos (Click at the bottom to access the page with the complete list of videos:tagging unfinished) from 5 onwards: Odds and Ends- See for yourself.
- 2013-14 school wiki
- clila or the content and language integrated activist
- Free Online Pronunciation Dictionary
- Interesting blog for advanced 1 students
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:HELEN MACEY
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:INMA GARÍN
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:MARISA DE DIOS
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH THE BBC WORLD SERVICE
- Lovely blog from Gandia OLS (EOI)
- SHORT FILMS WITH SUBTITLES
- 101,080 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- On Saturday the UK turns remain. Parliament must force a second referendum | Polly Toynbee January 17, 2019May needs to ditch her intransigent red lines as a population shift means young remainers have replaced older leave votersYou could call it swing Saturday or crossover day, for this Saturday, 19 January, marks an important moment. This is the day, in theory, when the country turns remain. Even if not a single person has changed their mind since the referendu […]Polly Toynbee