WIKI http://ols15-16.wikispaces.com/ TEACHER'S E-MAIL email@example.com TUTORIALS Wednesday 2.45pm-Please contact the teacher by email to arrange a tutorial.
Contents of this Blog
# BLOG STRUCTURE:This blog has pages, posts and widgets. # PAGES- Click on the titles at the top, read texts and comments and leave a reply if you wish. # POSTS- They are the materials on the wider column. # WIDGETS- They are additional materials in a reduced form, for example this one. "Widget" is a portmanteau for WIndow + gaDGET. WIDGETS: 0-The most recent posts 1-Box-net: files with course information 2-Del.icio.us links for learning English (Click and read the tags on the side bar of the del.icio.us page to find links for webpages that practise listening,tests, etc) 3-Tutorials 4-Vodpod videos (Click at the bottom to access the page with the complete list of videos:tagging unfinished) from 5 onwards: Odds and Ends- See for yourself.
- 2013-14 school wiki
- clila or the content and language integrated activist
- Free Online Pronunciation Dictionary
- Interesting blog for advanced 1 students
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:HELEN MACEY
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:INMA GARÍN
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:MARISA DE DIOS
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH THE BBC WORLD SERVICE
- Lovely blog from Gandia OLS (EOI)
- SHORT FILMS WITH SUBTITLES
- 94,290 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Labour should exploit the Tories’ disarray on Europe, not copy it | Polly Toynbee July 25, 2017International trade secretary Liam Fox’s fantasy is unravelling. Now is not the time for the left to back the calamity of a hard Brexit• Polly Toynbee is a Guardian columnistLiam Fox is the American bridge, dashing to forge a trade agreement that Donald Trump has promised will be “a very, very big deal, a very powerful deal”. The Margaret Thatcher Centre for […]Polly Toynbee