WIKI https://english2017-18.wikispaces.com/ TEACHER'S E-MAIL email@example.com TUTORIALS Tuesdays 1.30pm and Wednesdays 4.45pm-Please contact the teacher by email to arrange a tutorial.
Contents of this Blog
# BLOG STRUCTURE:This blog has pages, posts and widgets. # PAGES- Click on the titles at the top, read texts and comments and leave a reply if you wish. # POSTS- They are the materials on the wider column. # WIDGETS- They are additional materials in a reduced form, for example this one. "Widget" is a portmanteau for WIndow + gaDGET. WIDGETS: 0-The most recent posts 1-Box-net: files with course information 2-Del.icio.us links for learning English (Click and read the tags on the side bar of the del.icio.us page to find links for webpages that practise listening,tests, etc) 3-Tutorials 4-Vodpod videos (Click at the bottom to access the page with the complete list of videos:tagging unfinished) from 5 onwards: Odds and Ends- See for yourself.
- 2013-14 school wiki
- clila or the content and language integrated activist
- Free Online Pronunciation Dictionary
- Interesting blog for advanced 1 students
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:HELEN MACEY
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:INMA GARÍN
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:MARISA DE DIOS
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH THE BBC WORLD SERVICE
- Lovely blog from Gandia OLS (EOI)
- SHORT FILMS WITH SUBTITLES
- 97,059 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The ban on assisted death ignores the reality of illnesses like dementia | Polly Toynbee March 22, 2018Guernsey’s bill to allow terminally ill people the right to medical help to die shows Westminster the wayGuernsey is an unlikely pioneer, but it might be the first place to break Britain’s last great taboo – the right to die peacefully at a time of your own choosing. The island’s parliament votes in May on an assisted dying bill, allowing terminally ill peop […]Polly Toynbee