Read this easy article about unwanted gifts and the comments below.Write a comment if you wish, after registering and confirming the registration in your email.If you are nervous about your English, send me the text by email or write it in the comments section of this blog post.
WIKI https://english2017-18.wikispaces.com/ TEACHER'S E-MAIL email@example.com TUTORIALS Tuesdays 1.30pm and Wednesdays 4.45pm-Please contact the teacher by email to arrange a tutorial.
Contents of this Blog
# BLOG STRUCTURE:This blog has pages, posts and widgets. # PAGES- Click on the titles at the top, read texts and comments and leave a reply if you wish. # POSTS- They are the materials on the wider column. # WIDGETS- They are additional materials in a reduced form, for example this one. "Widget" is a portmanteau for WIndow + gaDGET. WIDGETS: 0-The most recent posts 1-Box-net: files with course information 2-Del.icio.us links for learning English (Click and read the tags on the side bar of the del.icio.us page to find links for webpages that practise listening,tests, etc) 3-Tutorials 4-Vodpod videos (Click at the bottom to access the page with the complete list of videos:tagging unfinished) from 5 onwards: Odds and Ends- See for yourself.
- 2013-14 school wiki
- clila or the content and language integrated activist
- Free Online Pronunciation Dictionary
- Interesting blog for advanced 1 students
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:HELEN MACEY
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:INMA GARÍN
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH OTHER TEACHERS’ BLOGS:MARISA DE DIOS
- LEARN ENGLISH WITH THE BBC WORLD SERVICE
- Lovely blog from Gandia OLS (EOI)
- SHORT FILMS WITH SUBTITLES
- 95,603 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The NHS is still standing. But underfunding will soon bring it down | Polly Toynbee November 9, 2017NHS chief Simon Stevens has put his head above the parapet to demand more money. As things stand, one serious crisis will bring the service to its kneesBrexit squeezes the air out of everything. Well, there’s always room for another great British sex scandal or another crash-out from Theresa May’s dysfunctional cabinet. But otherwise Brexit has smothered all […]Polly Toynbee